• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC Subscription Issue

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an acrobat pro DC subscription, using on my Macbook pro.  When I try to edit PDFs it opens them in Reader. When I go to the acrobat pro DC page it says "start free trial." I already pay for it, so how do I download it and have it recognize my subscription?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We did check your account with the same email address registered on Community. There's an active subscription for Acrobat DC showing under your account.\You may click on Sign In a the upper right corner of the Acrobat DC

1. If already Signed In then Sign our of it and Sign back it. This would help you syncing Acrobat with its subscription.
  2. Once done, try accessing the Edit tool directly from here. make Acrobat DC your default PDF viewer so that all of your PDFs will open through it. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines