Copy link to clipboard
I just purchased a monthly subscription and made payment.
I can login into the Adobe website and manage my account.
I have waited two hours and still cannot "manage" my application per Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase and Troubleshoot activation | Acrobat DC subscription https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html
I have run all fixes including the Limited Access Repair application. This is what I see.
allow, at least, one business day for your order to be processed. then, if it still shows a trial:
check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id (used in the next step), https://accounts.adobe.com/
if your account shows
a. your subscription is active,
1. sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id above to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
2. if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html
3. if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-reverts-to-trial.html
4. if that fails, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html
b. you have no subscription and you're paying for one
1. using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html
I appreciate your attention and reply.
It seems almost like you didn't fully read my post. I gave a photo of my account information and a list of the URLs for directions on how to fix the problem - all of which I have already accomplished.
You're giving me links to the pages I sent that I've already accomplished. Did you read my post? I already did those things in steps 1-3.
If I should wait for 24 hours then I'll do that. It has only been about 12 hours so I'll wait to see if the status changes.
Right now it looks like this.
read a4 and b1 if you're done everything else after 1 business day.