• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC viewing page size

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some documents that are many pages with bookmarks. I set the page size to 50% under edit-->Preferences--> Page Display. When I scroll, no problem, the page size stays the same. When I use a bookmark to jump around the document, the size reverts to 27.2%. I use this document a lot and have to jump around frequently. It's seriously annoying, lol. Is there some way to set a standard page viewing size that doesn't change? 

TOPICS
How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

When you create new bookmarks it uses this default setting.

For existing bookmarks you must change it in the properties of the bookmarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change it in the properties of the bookmarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, so went to the Bookmark Options dropdown menu --> Set Default Bookmark Zoom Level and set it to "fit width", but nothing changes when I click around the bookmarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you create new bookmarks it uses this default setting.

For existing bookmarks you must change it in the properties of the bookmarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I see. Right-click each bookmark, go to teh Actions tab, edit the zoom level to my desired setting. Oof, that's a lot of work for a large document with many bookmarks. If there's a better way, I'd love to know, If not, I'll proceed with this method. Thanks for the information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aha! For the record, you can select multiple bookmarks and change their properties at once, as long as teh bookmarks are all on the same "level". Bookmarks underneath of other bookmarks have to be done separately in their own groupings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines