• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC will not show any documents

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The desktop acrobat program I'm using will not show any documents, document cloud, or even local files. I am signed in and can still access the documents through the website, but nothing is happening in the desktop app. I've restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled, etc. Need this fixed ASAP.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the Adobe Acrobat on desktop is not working.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC
Make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

If it still doesn't work, please try to repair the installation (For Windows Only) Go to Help > Repair Installation.

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Turn off the protected mode and uncheck the Enhanced Security > Click OK
Note: Please turn on the security after testing.

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines