• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC won't open on Mac with Creative Cloud active

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until 2-3 days ago Acrobat was working just fine. Now when I try to open it, I get a message saying Adobe can't reconcile my ID or maybe I have no internet connection. (Not verbatim!)

I did do a security update a day or two ago - could that have caused the problem? I'm on a Mac laptop. Tried phoning Adobe but of course they're closed on a Sunday and their online chat is closed too. Big help!!

I've moved Acrobat onto an external hard drive and unmounted that drive, just to see what would happen. I was hoping CC would give me the option to reinstall Acrobat but it's still insisting it's installed, even though it won't open. Does anyone have any suggestions? I need to edit a couple of time-sensitive PDFs!

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What type of “security update” are you referring to? An update to MacOS, to some antivirus software you have? To Acrobat?

Note tht you cannot simply move any Adobe application to an external drive or even another internal disk partition by normal file operations. You must totally uninstall and then install where you want it.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines