Highlighted

Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may sound kind of dumb but is it the case that you need to be logged into Creative Cloud to use Acrobat Pro DC. I have installed it on my new computer and it seemed to me that on my older iMac I didn't have to to this. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

You have to sign in to use subscription software, certainly. The moment you sign out you lose the use of the software (but could immediately use it on a different computer).

TOPICS
Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may sound kind of dumb but is it the case that you need to be logged into Creative Cloud to use Acrobat Pro DC. I have installed it on my new computer and it seemed to me that on my older iMac I didn't have to to this. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

You have to sign in to use subscription software, certainly. The moment you sign out you lose the use of the software (but could immediately use it on a different computer).

TOPICS
Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 1