Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro does not recognize page and gives error

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Normally, I use Acrobat Pro but after I formatted the my windows, It start to give below error. It doesn't recognize the text. It's recognize all text as image.  

(Translation for image: ?SetFavorText...EXH@Z Procedure entry point. C:\Program Files...\OCRLibrarylnf.dll not found in the dynamic link library)

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-25 at 9.26.26 AM.jpeg

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ayhan,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, after you formatted the windows, It started giving you the below error and It doesn't recognize the text.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to open? Please try with a different file and check.

Please try to reboot the computer once and check.

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20043 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and see if that helps.

If it doesn't work, please try to repair the installation (Windows Only) from the help menu. Go to Help > Repair Installation.

You may also try the steps provided in help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-could-access-recognition-service.htmland see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines