• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro PDF fillable form not responding

Engaged ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created some fillable PDF forms and while I am in the middle of making updates or filling in the text fields the form randomly freezes up and says not responding .  I've had minor issues before but it happens much more frequently now.  It happens when I am filling in fields or adding/deleting items to my drop down lists.  It takes about 20-25 minutes for it to respond.  Any ideas as to why this is happening?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening on MS Windows or macOS? Can you also confirm if this issue appeared after the last update?

Would the problem disappear if you uninstall Acrobat, and use the Acrobat Cleanup and Reapair tool before reinstalling again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!  I'm working with MS Windows and I believe this issue did start happening after the last update.  I can try uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat again, but how would I use the Acrobat Cleanup and Repair tool before reinstalling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the link you've provided,

Use this link to deploy the Cleaner tool:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines