• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACROBAT PRO PURCHASED REDEMPTION CODE INVALID

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I KEEP SEEING THIS THREAD WITH THE SAME ANSWER WHICH DOES NOT HELP NOR DOES IT WORK. CAN WE JUST GET SUPPORT FROM ADOBE??

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Hi Susanw,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In addtion to what try67 has mentioned above, if you are facing issue with the redemption code, refer to the troubleshooting steps given in the following help document: Help with redemption codes

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THAT PUTS YOU BACK INTO THE LOOP OF NO HELP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO IT APPEARS ADOBE SELLS FRAUDULANT PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT WORKING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select a supported product you will get help options.

You haven't told us what your actual issue is, just shouted at us about not being able to get help... Try to reply in a calm manner, not in ALL CAPS, and say what the problem is, and we might be able to help you solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s because no matter how many loops I jumped through I didn’t find anything close to what I was experiencing and was extremely frustrated and angry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's better... Now, if you explain the actual issue we'll try to help you solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susanw,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In addtion to what try67 has mentioned above, if you are facing issue with the redemption code, refer to the troubleshooting steps given in the following help document: Help with redemption codes

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue - redemption code invalid.  I have tried all of the steps in the suggested "help with redemption code" link that everyone in the forum keeps suggesting, but it keeps ending up on the page to type in the code, and getting the error message of my redemption code is invalid.  I have gone in to Best Buy for help, and their customer service said that they had activated my product, but I still can't get my serial code to finish the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Otherwise, ask Best Buy for a refund. I don't understand why they would be selling a license that requires a redemption code in the first place, but OK...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines