Highlighted

Acrobat Pro Trial uninstall Standard install

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together!

To explain, I have tested Adobe Acrobat as Pro version and have come to the conclusion that the standard version is sufficient for me. But now the problem is that if I uninstall the Pro version and install the default on the PC, it jumps back to the 30 days. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

I've managed it now.

If I use the Setup.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2017\Setup Files\) to uninstall Adobe. After deinstallation a window Pop up where I can deactivate the Program. Then I have to delete the Adobe PCD and SLStore Folder. Finally, the remaining services that are still hidden in the Task Manager have to be stopped. After that you can restart the System and install the Adobe Standard program.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro Trial uninstall Standard install

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together!

To explain, I have tested Adobe Acrobat as Pro version and have come to the conclusion that the standard version is sufficient for me. But now the problem is that if I uninstall the Pro version and install the default on the PC, it jumps back to the 30 days. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

I've managed it now.

If I use the Setup.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2017\Setup Files\) to uninstall Adobe. After deinstallation a window Pop up where I can deactivate the Program. Then I have to delete the Adobe PCD and SLStore Folder. Finally, the remaining services that are still hidden in the Task Manager have to be stopped. After that you can restart the System and install the Adobe Standard program.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi walterg,

As per the issue description mentioned above, when trying to install Acrobat's trial on the machine, it defaults to Acrobat Pro, instead of Acrobat Standard, is that correct?

The trial version of Acrobat Standard DC is not available, only Acrobat Pro DC. Please refer to the following forum thread which discusses the similar topic:

Acrobat Standard DC Trial Version

You may check the plans and pricing for Acrobat using the following link:

Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Let us know if you have a further query.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

No, the opposite is the case. With an installation of the standard version it always jumps back to the pro after the installation. I have a license of the standard version, but it jumps always back to the Pro Trail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share the email address on which you have bought Acrobat Standard's license via private message?

Please refer to the steps given in the following link on how to send a private message: How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've managed it now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2018 0
Don5E88 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have instructions for the current version of Acrobat DC, Stuck in Pro and need to go back to Standard DC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0