Highlighted

Acrobat Pro XI - Creating Form but Signature Not working

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form in Acrobat Pro XI which requires signature - it is not working all the time.  I have sent the form to others as a test - some can sign - others cannot.  Desperately need help as I am on a time crunch (Grrr).  

Thanks in Advance, 

Ann 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro XI - Creating Form but Signature Not working

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form in Acrobat Pro XI which requires signature - it is not working all the time.  I have sent the form to others as a test - some can sign - others cannot.  Desperately need help as I am on a time crunch (Grrr).  

Thanks in Advance, 

Ann 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of information missing there... The most likely issue is the app in which the file is opened.

Instruct the users to only open it in Adobe software (Acrobat or Reader) for best results.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt reply.  

This form will be emailed to many different users who will have different skill levels, seen on different devices, etc.  Is there a way to save the form to open no matter what the software is?  

Thank you, Ann 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't force it, only recommend it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0