Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro XI vs. Acrobat Pro DC: License Number Problems

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Group.

Working from home now like many others.  On my work desktop, I had XI.  Really liked it, was efficient, and productive.  Now, at home on this laptop, I have DC.  Slower, less efficient, etc.  I have two license numbers that should work for XI, but neither is working.  Anyway I can talk to someone to get me going again with XI.  Thank you.

Gm.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Any Acrobat licence is avaible on 2 computers, Mac or Windows, for only one user.

So you can ask your IT (or your boss's son) to install it on your laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to https://www.adobe.com/

Click on the three vertical dash button on the left side of the page and select Support and click on the blue "contact us"  button

Click on get started under Account or product support and sign in if required. 

Ask for perpetual product installation help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this, but it didn't work.  I see no "three vertical dash button," but I do see the "Support" button with the down arrow.  I click on that, and it brings me to a virtual assistant.  Previously, I was in a "chat" with SEVEN technicians.  All to no avail.  Just kept getting transferred from one to the other with my having to repeat the same information.  Very distateful experience.  Now, however, the chat function is after hours.  This would be laughable but for the seriousness of my need for the XI functionality.  Thank you, again, for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any Acrobat licence is avaible on 2 computers, Mac or Windows, for only one user.

So you can ask your IT (or your boss's son) to install it on your laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tryng this, but boss's son (or daughter) is out playing kickball...though keeping appropriate social distance.  Working with my IT Group to try this.  Thank you for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.  EVER.  Really.

And to add insult to injury, IE just crashed, and even though I copied my earlier update, I am unable to post it here. 

I'll recommend Adobe customer service to exactly no one.  Ever.  Really.

Gm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Any Acrobat licence is avaible on 2 computers, Mac or Windows, for only one user."

Perpetual license can be installed on two computers for one user (notebook + desktop), or just subs ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Your individual Acrobat DC license lets you install Acrobat on more than one computer and activate (sign in) on up to two computers. However, you can use Acrobat on only one computer at a time."

I have adobe acrobat 2017 pro perpetual, can this version also be installed on two devices?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was looking forward to chat and the problem was solved thank you 🙂

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 Perpetual can be installed on two devices, but you can only use one at a time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines