Highlighted

Acrobat reader dc comment tool default properties

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac. How do I set comment tool default properties - I thought right clicking on a tool would allow me do so but no reference to setting the default comes up.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat reader dc comment tool default properties

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac. How do I set comment tool default properties - I thought right clicking on a tool would allow me do so but no reference to setting the default comes up.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

As I understand, you are trying to change the default options selected in the tool properties for comments in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

If that's right, please use the Command+E keys on your keyboard to open the properties window and change the settings from there.

For more information on using comments, please refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/commenting-pdfs.html

Let us know if you are referring to something else or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0