• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat save as prompt won't work

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using a MacBook pro and suddenly the adobe acrobat when I try to use the save as prompt will not work. It just shows a white screen and sits and spins unable to save the doc.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rocklan

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, save as prompt is not working it just shows a white screen and sits and spins unable to save the doc.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also please try the following preference settings and see if that works for you. Go to Adobe Acrobat > Preferences > General > Uncheck the options 'Show online storage when saving the file' and 'Show online storage when opening file' > Click OK and reboot the computer

Make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20048 of Acrobat DC. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. The box: "Show online storage when saving files", is unchecked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now.

If the issue still exists, are the files stored on a shared network/drive? If yes, please download them to your computer locally and then try to do Save as and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines