Highlighted

Acrobat - Share PDFs using Attach to Email option with Office 64 Bit Version

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that Acrobat (Reader or Standard) freezes when an end user uses the email button to share.  End user will unselect the link option and choose the Default Mail Client..

If end user has Office 365 64 Bit, and uses Outlook, Outlook will freeze.  Workaround is to close Acrobat and the Outlook unfreezes. I have tested and the function works if end users have Office 365 32Bit Version.  

Please help, I dont want to uninstall Office 365 on all of our machines.

Used this document and it did not help.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/share-pdfs-using-attach-to-email-option/td-p/11473533?...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat - Share PDFs using Attach to Email option with Office 64 Bit Version

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that Acrobat (Reader or Standard) freezes when an end user uses the email button to share.  End user will unselect the link option and choose the Default Mail Client..

If end user has Office 365 64 Bit, and uses Outlook, Outlook will freeze.  Workaround is to close Acrobat and the Outlook unfreezes. I have tested and the function works if end users have Office 365 32Bit Version.  

Please help, I dont want to uninstall Office 365 on all of our machines.

Used this document and it did not help.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/share-pdfs-using-attach-to-email-option/td-p/11473533?...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?