Highlighted

Acrobat Signature for other users?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to add a "digital signature" field to my Acrobat document. The issue is when I send the document out as is, the user is prompted with a somewhat complex process of creating a digital signature. Is there a dead-simple way to just have the user type in their name and have it appear as a mock signature (script typeface)? Yet, make it feel like they are officially signing the document. Yes, just a plain field can do the trick but doesn't seem official as dumb as that sounds. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Signature for other users?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to add a "digital signature" field to my Acrobat document. The issue is when I send the document out as is, the user is prompted with a somewhat complex process of creating a digital signature. Is there a dead-simple way to just have the user type in their name and have it appear as a mock signature (script typeface)? Yet, make it feel like they are officially signing the document. Yes, just a plain field can do the trick but doesn't seem official as dumb as that sounds. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can tell them to use the Fill & Sign tools in Reader for that.

However, a simple text field with a "fancy" hand-written font will do the job just as well.

Just realize that this does not mean the file is truly signed. It's nothing more than a decorative element.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0