• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Standard DC is not considered as a paid app !

Enthusiast ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why Acrobat Pro DC is considered as a paid app, but Acrobat Standard DC is NOT considered as a paid app.

So, Acrobat Standard DC give me access only to the free creative cloud, so I cannot access to Portfolio web service. And you receive an email from Adobe saying me to go to a paid plan in order to have my Portfolio site published. That is not the case for Adobe Acrobat Pro (Portfolio web service is included).

But Acrobat Standard DC is not a free app ! Adobe is saying that for each individual paid app, we have access to Portfolio (even for app cheaper than Acrobat Standard DC). But it is not the case for Acrobat Standard DC. Why ? Could you change that ?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro can create Portfolio PDF files. Not possible with Acrobat Standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was talking about Adobe Portfolio (the web service that can create websites) : https://portfolio.adobe.com/

I was not talking about Portfolio PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does you post this in the forum for Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be more clear : I was talking of the web services included in Adobe Acrobat Standard. And you can see that the Adobe Portfolio web service (that allow us to create websites) is not included in Acrobat Standard.

That is strange is Portfolio should be included in all individual paid app from Adobe, but it is not the case for Adobe Acrobat Standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"That is strange is Portfolio should be included in all individual paid app from Adobe, ..."

Where have you read this:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You confuse Creative Cloud and Document Cloud.

Adobe portfolio is part of the Creative Cloud but it is not part of the Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bernd Alheit and JR_Boulay 

1 - Please see in Adobe Portfolio FAQ : https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/adobe-portfolio-faq.html

You can see on this page in « Which creative cloud plans include Adobe Portfolio». Adobe says : « Portfolio is included in the Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps, Single App, and Photography plans ».

So for all people having a subscription for a single app (like me), Adobe Portfolio should be included in Acrobat Standard DC.

2 - Please see also in Adobe Acrobat DC FAQ : https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/faq.html

You can see on this page in «Acrobat DC and Adobe Creative cloud / which version of acrobat DC is available in adobe creative cloud ». Adobe says : « Acrobat Pro DC is available through Adobe Creative Cloud ».

I have tried both : with Acrobat Pro DC you have Portfolio. But in Acrobat Standard DC it is not included.  And for Acrobat Standard DC, Adobe sent me an email saying me that for Acrobat Standard I loose the Portfolio web service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I was not comprehensive enough:

Adobe portfolio is part of the Creative Cloud but it is not part of the Document Cloud.

But Acrobat Pro DC is part of the Creative Cloud too (unlike Acrobat Standard).

Therefore depending on the type of subscription used you may or may not have Portfolio with Acrobat Pro.
But you can't have it with Acrobat Standard in any case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is why I ask Adobe to change that, and consider Acrobat Standard DC to be available through creative cloud (like acrobat Pro DC) in order to have Portfolio included. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use following form:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bernd Alheit and JR_Boulay

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines