Highlighted

Acrobat stops after 1 page

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC ver. 2020.009.20063.  When we scan multiple pages, Adobe quits receiving pages after the first page.  Sometimes it even freezes on optimizing page and we have to End Task to get out.  This is happening on at least 2 pcs and is been happening for at leat 1 week.

I have tried to repair the Adobe installation, but it didn't help.  I've downloaded new drivers for the scanner and I've tried turning off the Optimization feature.  Nothing has helped.  It only does 1 page eventhough the scanner scans them all.

Hi All,

Thanks for your time and patience and for your cooperation on this.

The fix is available with the latest update of Acrobat version 20.009.20065, please install the latest update from the help menu of the application>select check for updates, reboot application and try scanning.

For detailed information about the latest update, please see the Release notes.

Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Regards,

Gaurav

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat stops after 1 page

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC ver. 2020.009.20063.  When we scan multiple pages, Adobe quits receiving pages after the first page.  Sometimes it even freezes on optimizing page and we have to End Task to get out.  This is happening on at least 2 pcs and is been happening for at leat 1 week.

I have tried to repair the Adobe installation, but it didn't help.  I've downloaded new drivers for the scanner and I've tried turning off the Optimization feature.  Nothing has helped.  It only does 1 page eventhough the scanner scans them all.

Hi All,

The fix is available with the latest update of Acrobat version 20.009.20065, please install the latest update from the help menu of the application>select check for updates, reboot application and try scanning.

Regards,

Gaurav

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh. Just spent hours on this problem.  Looking forward to a solution from Adobe. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This issue has been escalated. Currently engineering team is working on the fix.

Please expect the fix soon.

Thanks,

Gaurav 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Regards,

Gaurav

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding on to the discussion

You may also refer to the steps provided in the similar discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/scanning-multiple-pages-not-working/td-p/11130621?page=1) and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the above procedures and now I can scan 2 pages, but that is it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me.  Problem started on May 18.  I uininstalled and reinstalled -  no effect.  Unchecked the enhanced security and got to 2 pages max.  HELP !!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe claims they are working on an urgent patch to address the issue. I have saw no ETA on when it will be available.

I have several users stuck at home just sitting on their hands until this is fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same problem since the 15th of May 2020. I reinstalled Acrobat, still does not work. Shows 1st page in thumbnails then it continues to process without bringing any of the other scanned pages into thumbnail. Task manager says that it is using high amount of energy but nothing happens. Will not let me cancel because is says scanning is in progress. I have to stop task in task manager to move on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem. All our copiers are Brothers. I did find a model that had a newer driver and it scanned for up to 3 sheets. I was just told when she tried 4 sheets, it would not work. It's quite the issue. We're lucky we have a work around with scanning with the brother software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were able to scan multiple sheets using the brother utilities? If so, I will try it.

Thanks,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week, same issue.  I reinstalled an older version and it Acrobat again.  Then, a few days later Adobe auto updated to version 2020.009.20063 and same problem again.  We need to get work done!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0