Highlighted

acrobat tools

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a tool set that includes commonly used tickmarks in accounting, such as the checkmark, TB for trial balance, etc. Is there such a tool set available?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

acrobat tools

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a tool set that includes commonly used tickmarks in accounting, such as the checkmark, TB for trial balance, etc. Is there such a tool set available?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out. As described you are looking for tool set that includes check marks, TB for trial balance etc.

We need some more information for a better understanding:

Would you mind sharing the workflow you are trying to achieve? Are you trying to create a PDF form with the options for check marks and TB etc? If yes, you can create the form with the check boxes and TB inserted in the form. Go to Tool > Prepare Form.

For more information about creating the form please take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/creating-distributing-pdf-forms.html and see if that works for you.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to add the checkmark and other tickmarks to existing PDFs. Those PDFs are part of our working papers to document testing, etc.

There is a checkmark tool in the Fill & Sign Tools within Adobe Acrobat XI Standard, the software I’m using, but it can’t be added to the quicktools bar at the top & also doesn’t stay active when I’d like to use it repeatedly several places on a given PDF.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a set custom of stamps with those graphics/texts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add that stamp to the Quick Tools toolbar?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, only the Stamp tool as a whole.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0