Highlighted

Acrobat Touch Up Reading Order tool problem

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working with a number of scanned PDFs trying to make them accessible. There is no way to go back to the originals. On some occasions, I can't get the Touch Up Reading Order tool to tag a selected item. I click on the "image" button, or any of the buttons, and it does not tag the object. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. What am I missing?

Many thanks,

Eric 

Topics

Macintosh, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Touch Up Reading Order tool problem

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am working with a number of scanned PDFs trying to make them accessible. There is no way to go back to the originals. On some occasions, I can't get the Touch Up Reading Order tool to tag a selected item. I click on the "image" button, or any of the buttons, and it does not tag the object. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. What am I missing?

Many thanks,

Eric 

Topics

Macintosh, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the Order Panel active. I do this frequently, lol.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF