• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat truncating page size

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two files.  Both show generated from iTextSharp.  

They were created by two different applications converting a paginated pdf file into a non-paginated pdf file (so a single page pdf)

When one is opened into acrobat I get an error of dimensions out-of-range and the page is truncated showing a dimension of 8.25 x 200 in.  If I open the file in Foxit or Chrome it opens without error.

When I open the second file in acrobat the file opens without error and shows the dimensions as 8.25 x 814 in.  This file also opens without error in Foxit or Chrome.

What coding do I need to include in the generation of the first file so it will open without error in acrobat?

I do not have access to the source code of the tool that generates the second file.  I can tell that they are changing the UserUnit value to a ratio of the total length divided by 200 in.  I've attmpted to add this in but the test file shows as 33.58 x 3312.98 in because a userunit of 4.07 would generate this value.

Can someone give me some guidance as to how I can have this file open without truncating?

Thank you,

Mike

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really a question for a forum about iTextSharp...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems that this is a niche' enough topic that there i truly not a correct place for it.

My question here is more to the point of:  What should I be looking at when comparing these two files to understand why acrobat treats them differently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines