• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat verification codes? WTH

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening Adobe Acrobat now requires me to wait for an email verification code or forced app download? This is a terrible feature! What is the point of paying monthly for service if I have to constantly be waiting on verification emails, phone connections and more. Getting a software package is supposed to make things faster and easier, not complicated and waiting just to start. BOO!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not do that for me. You may want to get in touch with customer support to find out if something in your setup is messed up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same issue.  It only started several months ago but is incredible frustrating. Your account can’t be accessed without this verification code, even if you didn’t submit this request. Requiring a verification code also means that I can not use the full program when off line and especially when traveling. Also, if I open and close the program 10 times in a single day, I have to get the verification code almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not even Microsoft Office has the requirement to sign in when using their programs.  Is there a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines