• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat will not email signed documents

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading, my copy of Acrobat will not email documets I sign, reporting that "Agreement Sharing" is not activated. This is profoundly problematic as I rely on tis feature for my busniness contracts and exchanges. I have all premissions turned on in Privacy and Security and can find nothing else about this in prefeences nor in this help section. Can someone please advise? I am using an Apply MacBook Pro running Big Sur and own a complete Adobe subscription. Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thank you for reaching out.

As I understand, you are trying to send the document for signature and get the error message. Is that right?

If yes, could you please share the screenshot of the error message?

Did you recently make any changes to your Adobe ID (email address)? Please confirm as that may be the reason you get the error.

We will be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meenakshi,

I have the same question and NO I an not trying to send a document for signature.

What happens -

1. I am sent a PDF to sign that is just a regualr PDF it has NOT been set up by sender for me to sign.
  2. I use sign "fill and sign" (Not "Adobe Sign" as this will not allow me to only sign).
  3. I thnk need to add a date by using text input.  (BTW - adding a date shoudl be easier and just a click as it is in other esignature applications).
  4. Once signed by me I now need to send this back to the person who sent it to me - and all "share" options are greyed out so I cannot figure out how to sent this back.

Thank you,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines