• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat won't install on new PC

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated and built my new PC, and thus had to reinstall Windows. While trying to reinstall my Adobe programs through the Creative Cloud desktop application, the only program I cannot install is Acrobat. It stops at 0% and says there is a problem with my internet connection, even though other Adobe programs install or update just fine without this error.

I have checked my Windows Security, and all Adobe related processes are accepted through the firewall. I have never had any version of Acrobat installed on my computer, so this isn't an issue of trying to replace an old version. But I need Acrobat for school and work, so I would really prefer to find some sort of solution to this.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

You will need to contact Adobe Customer Support and speak with a live agent to get assistance with this type of problem. These communities are not Adobe Customer Support, but rather a community consisting mostly of fellow Adobe users.

Go to Adobe's website, login with your Adobe ID, and then go to https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html and click on the round circle with a cartoon bubble and ellipsis within it. From there click on Contact Options and it will give you the option of calling Adobe d

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to contact Adobe Customer Support and speak with a live agent to get assistance with this type of problem. These communities are not Adobe Customer Support, but rather a community consisting mostly of fellow Adobe users.

Go to Adobe's website, login with your Adobe ID, and then go to https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html and click on the round circle with a cartoon bubble and ellipsis within it. From there click on Contact Options and it will give you the option of calling Adobe directly. These installation problems typically require assistance of an agent who can gather error logs from you system to diagnose the actual problem.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines