Highlighted

Acrobat Won't Launch

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my OS to Catalina and Acrobat won't launch. InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator all OK. I haven't tried Bridge but I need Acrobat NOW! Help.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Won't Launch

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my OS to Catalina and Acrobat won't launch. InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator all OK. I haven't tried Bridge but I need Acrobat NOW! Help.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

we are sorry for the trouble. As described, the Acrobat application is not working on Mac OS Catalina while other application do.

Do you get any error message when you try to open the Acrobat application? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding?

What is the version of the Acrobat Application you are using? To check the version please take help from the page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20043 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Please try to reboot the computer once, and see if that works for you.

If it doesn't work, please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

If the application is crashing when you try to open it, please try the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/error-acrobat-pro-dc-quit-unexpectedly-when-trying-to-open-acr...

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0