• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat won't print

Engaged ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to print a booklet but it says it can't print because there were no pages selected to print. I have selected all pages, odd pages only, pages in a selected range and everything else I can think of.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the toruble. As described you are unable to print the document and getting the error 'no pages selected to print'

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? PLease try to print a different PDF file and check.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC and make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20074 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

What is the make and model of the printer? Please check for any missing/pending updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating and see if that makes any difference.

You may also try to print the file as image. Go to Print > Advanced > Print as Image and sse if that works for you.

If it still doesn't work, please try to turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security  > Turn off the protected Mode and uncheck the Enhanced Security > Click OK

Note : Please turn in the security after testing.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply

I am able to print other PDFs without any trouble.

I'm using Acrobat Pro DC  Continuous Release 2020.009.20074 -- Part of Creative Cloud

Printer is an HP Laserjet P1102W

Print as image doesn't work

Turning off Enhanced Security doesn't work

I don't have time to load drivers from HP. I did try importing the PDF into an Indesign document and printed one page without incident. I'll do the whole 88-page book that way.

This booklet is a downloadable publication which I paid for. If you like I can send it to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thankyou for sharing more insight about the issue.

It seems to be a file specific issue. Please share the file with us so that we can get it checked at our end. Please upload the file to the document Cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/  , generate the link and share it with us.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks-- I uploaded the file-- it's called Dan Greenblatt Blues Scales Eb.pdf

Stu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response.

After uploading the file to the document cloud, please generate the link and share the link with us so we can get the file.

Also, a new version (20.12.20043) of Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC is now available. Please update the application to the latest version from the help menu > Check for Updates and see if that makes any difference.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines