• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat wont load fonts

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i recently downloaded the "Brandon Grotesque" along with a couple other fonts from adobe and it is shwoing up in all my apps except acrobat. Which is the one i need to use the font on. all my other downloaded fonts are showing up on acrobat including an adobe font. I was wondering how i can use my adobe fonts on acrobat

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat is not a document creation program and therefore fonts installed within Acrobat do not make much sense. Rather, Acrobat is dependant upon a document creation application (think InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) who's works will be converted into a digital document to carry over the necessary font for view within the digitally printed document.

This is also why editing in Acrobat is so limited because it does not have all of the controls and features that real document creation applications have. It's also why InDesign (et al) cannot create digitally printed documents by themselves.

I hope that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you that makes sense. I was just trying to make a quick edit but ill have make those edits in indesign. Thanks again for the quick response 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines