• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat X activation limit reached

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have uninstalled Acrobat X from all the machines but when i installed on new laptop, i get error that activation limit reached. how do i have it reset or activate on new laptop.

Thanks in advance.

DB

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Uninstalling the app does not deactivate it. You need to contact Adobe and ask for an activation count reset.

They might try to tell you that Acrobat X is not supported. That is irrelevant. They should still help you with this issue.

If they refuse to do so, ask to talk to a supervisor. In fact, it's better if you don't mention at all it's for Acrobat X.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling the app does not deactivate it. You need to contact Adobe and ask for an activation count reset.

They might try to tell you that Acrobat X is not supported. That is irrelevant. They should still help you with this issue.

If they refuse to do so, ask to talk to a supervisor. In fact, it's better if you don't mention at all it's for Acrobat X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe team didnt help, saying they have shutdown the server and issue cannot be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are wrong. Contact them again and ask for a supervisor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On behalf of Adobe, confirming that @try67 is correct. The response you got is pure horse feathers! Call back and ask for a supervisor. Make sure you get a case number.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines