Highlighted

Acrobat X Pro linking between pages

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X Pro

When I’m in my PDF, I select the word or words and right click, the popup gives me the option

to “create link’ the Create Link window opens and I am given some choices. Link type, I used ‘Visible rectangle’ and Link actions, I used ‘Go to Page View’.

After I click ‘next’ the instructions are to go to the target, highlight then click ‘Select Link’ The link is then created, no problem.

My issue is how do I undo, cancel or delete this link. Can I edit the link, i.e. use ‘invisible rectangle’ instead of ‘visible rectangle’

Thanks

Frank

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat X Pro linking between pages

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X Pro

When I’m in my PDF, I select the word or words and right click, the popup gives me the option

to “create link’ the Create Link window opens and I am given some choices. Link type, I used ‘Visible rectangle’ and Link actions, I used ‘Go to Page View’.

After I click ‘next’ the instructions are to go to the target, highlight then click ‘Select Link’ The link is then created, no problem.

My issue is how do I undo, cancel or delete this link. Can I edit the link, i.e. use ‘invisible rectangle’ instead of ‘visible rectangle’

Thanks

Frank

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the Link tool and right-click the link object, then select Properties. To delete it just select it with this tool and press Delete.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0