• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI Pro; browser extension (convert to PDF) not working

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Acrobat extension seems to be installed OK. 

It offers me an option to conveert the webspage to a PDF

However when I try to do thit shows me a drop down window with this message'

'Convert to PDF

To convert a Microsoft Office or image file to PDF, continue to Acrobat online.
Go to Acrobat online

This is clearly not the corerct step as the webpage is not an MS Office or image file

... and when I have tried clicking 'Go to Acrobat online' I get another non-meaningful message 

'No recent documents; Documents that you upload from any device will appear here.'

HELP!

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter_O_Sullivan

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the Acrobat browser extension is not working.

Are you using the Acrobat extension in chrome browser?

Do you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed simultaneously with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro? If yes, Open Acrobat Reader DC, and close it after a few seconds. Now try using the Chrome extension to open a PDF file or convert an HTML file to a PDF file.

For more information, please take a look at the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/chrome-extension-not-working.html and see if that works for you.

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amal,

I have also recently noticed a problem using the Acrobat XI extension on Chrome.  For the past year it has worked fine, but lately it no longer converts a webpage to pdf when I click the 'Convert to pdf' option on the drop-down menu.  The extension icon is not greyed out, but active.  However, when I try to convert a web page a message appears stating that the page is 'Loading' and the spinning circle icon displays.  That's it; nothing else happens.  

When I try to convert this page, or the Adobe site web page, I receive this message: "To convert a Microsoft Office or image file to PDF, continue to Acrobat online."

I do not have Adobe DC Reader installed but use and rely on Acrobat exclusively and have a stand alone license.   I can still go to the Print menu and convert a document, but I'd really like the extension to continue working as it's suppose to.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines