• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to edit a pdf using acrobat app on ipad and it recognizes existing pdf font as CenturySchoolbook but the second I start typing/editing the text it uses a different font and won’t let me tap and choose CenturySchoolbook...that option disappears from the drop down. Please help! 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Unless the font in question, in this case Century Schoolbook is actually installed on you iOS system, you will get font substitution. Regrettably, Apple does not allow end users to install fonts directly on their mobile systems, only to purchase licenses from the Apple store. This is not controllable by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless the font in question, in this case Century Schoolbook is actually installed on you iOS system, you will get font substitution. Regrettably, Apple does not allow end users to install fonts directly on their mobile systems, only to purchase licenses from the Apple store. This is not controllable by Adobe.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How come I bought Acrobat pdf many years ago and now have to pay a monthly or annual fee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines