• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrotbat Pro DC "Billing Issue" Red Icon Wont Go Away?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone deal with a big red box "Billing Issue" icon in the top right corner of Acrobat Pro?  I've tried installing and uninstalling.  When I click on the button it says "billing issue has been resolved" but the icon won't go away.  Attached picutres.

billing issue.JPG

billing issue2.JPG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are getting the billing issue icon on top right corner of the application and when you click on it it says that the issue has been resolved.

I have cheked the Adobe account linked with the email you are using on this community and found that there is some billing issue on your account. I have shared more information in Private message, please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

With help from Adobe support, I resolved a similar issue simply by signing out of the creative cloud application and signing in again. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are getting the billing issue icon on top right corner of the application and when you click on it it says that the issue has been resolved.

I have cheked the Adobe account linked with the email you are using on this community and found that there is some billing issue on your account. I have shared more information in Private message, please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Please advise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I was also facing the same issue. Could you please provide me the resolution, If it was resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prabhdeep

I have shared more details with you in private message. please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - red box in the top right corner saying "Billing Issue".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ameer

I have shared the information with you in Private message please check.

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same issue. With billing issue. I've checked and seem to have nothing outstanding. Please assist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem: red box on the top right corner saying "Billinge Issue". There's nothing on my account. What do I do to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

I have the same problem, may you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Essa25877648a898 

We are sorry to hear that.

This issue would be better handled by our billing team. I have shared more details with you in a private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amal,

I have the same problem, may you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. How can i resolve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Seems like this is related to the new personal/business account "features".  So far they have caused many issues for us.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue.  Updated dpayment info, everything seems current, still see a red button that says billing issues.  When I click on it, it says it's resolved, but won't go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. Please go through the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/billing-issue-resolve-now/td-p/10982609#... and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Have you tried the steps shared in the discussion shared earlier?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With help from Adobe support, I resolved a similar issue simply by signing out of the creative cloud application and signing in again. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same Issue. I talked to the chat team and they said wait an hour, then wait 24 hours.  Completely unhelpful. Logging out and in did not resolve the issue either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines