• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Action Wizard => Crop Pages ; Does not shows page preview

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the "Crop Tool" quite often to edit the margins of the pdf document. Accessing this "Crop Page" feature can be annoying (organize pages => right click => crop pages).
In order to reach the "Crop Pages" feature faster, I examined the "customize quick tool" section in detail, but I could not find a shortcut for "Crop Pages".
I've learned yesterday that acrobat has a feature called "action wizard" (cool name!). When I examined the features, I saw that there is a crop tool and even presets can be made.
but I saw that there is no preview image of the document I am trying to edit in the window that opens.
That way I can't understand how much of the document I have to trim.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you for your interest.
(snapshots can be found in the attachments)

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a custom tool for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and have had for over two years. I've just updated to the latest version 2024.001.20604 and have attempted to set up some custom actions and the preview image and margin guides STILL don't appear. Are we supposed to second-guess what they are, or crop an image down and record the measurements, then input them manually into the New Action window? That seems to be a waste of time and doesn't make sense. Then again, the UI and functionality of this version have never made sense. I thought the 'Action Wizard' tool was supposed to aid workflow, not hinder it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines