• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activate Acrobat 8 Standard

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an alternative license for Acrobat 8 on 2 computers. Do I need to de-activate one before activating on a new computer? Will the alternative SN from Adobe work, or will I  need a new alternative SN?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you got the replacement software AND serial from Adobe before they closed that down, I don't think you need to deactivate (but it won't hurt). If you are still using original disks and serial you cannot activate at all; for most people it's dead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#1 There is no alternative serial number anymore.  Adobe removed the activation servers and the activation -free installers are gone.

#2 Acrobat 8 is discontinued, unsupported and won't run on most modern computers.  Use at your own risk.

#3 For security reasons, you really should use modern Acrobat.   Too much has changed in 10 years since Acrobat 8 came out.

FREE Acrobat Reader -- view, comment, print & sign PDF.
https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Paid Acrobat Pro DC -- the complete solution for creating, editing converting & saving to PDF.
https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/acrobat-pro.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines