Highlighted

Activation of Acrobat2020 not working

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ahve purcahsed acrobat2020 and installed on windows10. after installation when i run the program it asks to activate the license. upon giveng my email credentials it opens the Adobe Activation Application window. Here the problem starts, because the dialog box or window of Adobe Activation Application is completely blank-- Just white screen and nothing appears. Please anyone can help to resolve this issue. Would be grateful. Thanks. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Activation of Acrobat2020 not working

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ahve purcahsed acrobat2020 and installed on windows10. after installation when i run the program it asks to activate the license. upon giveng my email credentials it opens the Adobe Activation Application window. Here the problem starts, because the dialog box or window of Adobe Activation Application is completely blank-- Just white screen and nothing appears. Please anyone can help to resolve this issue. Would be grateful. Thanks. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Faaiz,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, the dialog box or window of Adobe Activation Application is completely blank.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Please refer to the steps provided in the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/cant-click-accept-acrobat-reader.html and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Faaiz99_0-1598244422967.png

The image above is screen shot of the issue under discussion. At this point the licensing application is blank. Plz advise as how to activate my acrobat2020 license. Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NikkiT-YzAsci

We are sorry to hear that.

Have you tried the steps provided in the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/cant-click-accept-acrobat-reader.html shared earlier?  If yes,  please let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0