• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a form field after it's generated

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a fillable form using an existing pdf. Some of the fields I want to be "fillable" did not register with the "Prepare Forms" module. How can I manually add them after the fact?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you have created a fillable PDF form from an existing PDF and some fields were not created properly and are not fillable.

You may draw these fillable fields manually. Just open the PDF > Go to Tool > Prepare Form > Select 'Add text field option' and drag the mouse to draw the fields manually as required on the PDF form.

Untitled.png

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you have created a fillable PDF form from an existing PDF and some fields were not created properly and are not fillable.

You may draw these fillable fields manually. Just open the PDF > Go to Tool > Prepare Form > Select 'Add text field option' and drag the mouse to draw the fields manually as required on the PDF form.

Untitled.png

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Amal. That worked wonderfully. I got the form completed and out the door.

Thank you.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines