• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a header with fillable fields in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to make a pdf file with fillable fields, that is no problem. The problem is that I would like two fillable fields also in the header. When you fill in these fields on page one the information should also come on all pages thereafter. I can add a header with the tool "edit pdf-files" and I can add fillable fields with the tool "Prepare Forms" but I can not get the fillable fields inside the header. See attached file where I would like the kkkk entered after the text Provnummer to also appear on the second page.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create the fields on page 1 then right-click them (in Prepare Form mode) and select Duplicate Across Pages.

This will create exact copies with the same values. Just to clarify, those fields are completely separate from the header, though. You can remove or edit one and it will not affect the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou very much. In the test file it works very well. In an other file I work with the fied turns up on the other pages when I select Duplicate across pages but it turns up in an other direction (longitudinal instead of horizontal). Why and  is it possible to rotate it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happens because the pages themselves are rotated. The easiest solution is to add this field manually there and then duplicate it from there to the rest of those pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines