Highlighted

Add Multiple Signature Fields

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a spreadsheet that I save as PDF, then add 4 different signature blocks and 2 text blocks to. At the moment I have to individually add each signature and text block, then go in to each sig block's properties to make the text blocks not lock when a sig filed is signed.

The document has to be authorised by 4 different people; and the last 2 need to also add commments. 

I can't create the forms as PDF's as they pull info from multiple pages on an excel workbook.

Is there a way to create a stamp to add all 6 fields, or to automate the adding of the 6 fields?

Thanks in advance 🙂

I'm using Acrobat Pro 2017

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add Multiple Signature Fields

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a spreadsheet that I save as PDF, then add 4 different signature blocks and 2 text blocks to. At the moment I have to individually add each signature and text block, then go in to each sig block's properties to make the text blocks not lock when a sig filed is signed.

The document has to be authorised by 4 different people; and the last 2 need to also add commments. 

I can't create the forms as PDF's as they pull info from multiple pages on an excel workbook.

Is there a way to create a stamp to add all 6 fields, or to automate the adding of the 6 fields?

Thanks in advance 🙂

I'm using Acrobat Pro 2017

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?