• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add print button for labels?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fillable pdf that I use very often.  I know we can add a print butting to print the whole form, but it is possible to add a button to only print specific fields?

I would like to add a button add a button at the end of a line of fields which would print the files on that line to label... Does that make since? 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite... You can't print only specific fields. However, you can copy the values of those specific fields to other fields on a page in that file, and print only that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, can we ad multiple print buttons that print specific pages?  So like line 1 print button would print page 2, line 2 print button would print page 3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines