Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Signature to Adiobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

as I want to add a new signature to my pdf, the screen turns gray and nothing happens.

Ich checked on two macbook pros. Same problem.

Find screenshots attached.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lea

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the screen turns to grey when you try to add new signature to the PDF.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat/ Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20135 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Also, please check if you are able to access the Save As Dialog. Open a PDF > Go to File > Save As.

As a quick workaround you can login to https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and go to Fill and Sign and create new Signature/Initial. Once done, come back to Acrobat and launch Fill and Sign app on a PDF and wait for some time. The newly created signature/initial should get synced to your application.

You may also look at the similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/in-acrobat-dc-when-i-click-add-signature-the-whole-window-tur... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines