Highlighted

Add URL to Security Settings via Group Policy

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have a need to configure the Security Settings server URL via Group Policy. To date, I have downloaded the Adobe ADM Templates and imported them into %SYSVOL%. I am able to see the Administrative Templates, but there is no setting to update the server URL. The attached image is taken from my computer and has the URL redacted. Thank you in advance for your help and I hope you have a great day!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add URL to Security Settings via Group Policy

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I have a need to configure the Security Settings server URL via Group Policy. To date, I have downloaded the Adobe ADM Templates and imported them into %SYSVOL%. I am able to see the Administrative Templates, but there is no setting to update the server URL. The attached image is taken from my computer and has the URL redacted. Thank you in advance for your help and I hope you have a great day!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0

Have something to add?