• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a new penned signature in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try clicking on "sign" but don't get the drop down menu to create a new signature. My current signature and initials were created fro jpeg files. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not following very well the inquiry, but If it was up to me, and if  this was happening on a Microsoft Windows computer, I would Click on Help --->>>  "Repair Installtion" to rule out if something got misconfigured. 

If it was happening on a macOS computer uninstall and reinstall Acrobat and check again.

In any case, I think you're referring to not been able to customize thr appearance type of the digital signature?  Are you trying to sign with a self-signed certificate or an electronic signature using the "Fill & Sign" tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

I have two signatures (penned and saved fron jpeg files) on the drop-down sign icon.

I would kile to add a third signature. I tried all sorts of options but can't find how to do it.

regards,

Norman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete one of the two signatures and you can add a new signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bernd, Appreciated.

I can't even find a way of deleting one penned signature.

Any help would be great.

Regards,

Norman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the icon with the minus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines