• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adding signatures

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of adobe acrobat. when i click on "fill & sign" it shows the 2 previous signatures that I have used but there is no option to add a new signature or initials which i really need to do. why is this happening

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

You delete the previous signatures and add the new.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You delete the previous signatures and add the new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so, i have 2 signatures already that i need to use. I now need 3 signatures? i cannot delete one of the signatures that i already have, they are the owners signatures that i use for documents??

that is ridiculous!

is there a limited amount of signatures that you can have loaded? that is ridiculous!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are so many online tools that easy add your signatures to your pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to Remove the Digital Signature By Right Click on the Field and Choose the Clear the Signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The first answer was correct.  In Fill & Sign you can save a Signature and an Initials in your profile to use over and over, if you want to use a different Signature or Initials than what you have saved previously delete one of those and create a new Signature which can be saved to your profile for later use as well.

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to sign a pdf document with Acrobat Pro DC. The signature I have been using for several year has disappeared.

I try and add a new signature in a PNG file. I click the Sign button with a pen. I then click "Add Signature". In the next window I click image at the top, Select Image, select my signature, which is in a 48KB PNG file. I then get a window with "Insufficient disk space to perform operation." I click OK, my signature appears, I click Apply, but my signature is not added.

How do I add my signature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue!  Did you figure it out and if yes, can you please enlighten me?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue. I was just completing two other documents for signature and then this one I am now on says I have insufficient disk space and has wiped the two signatures I am using. When trying to upload it comes up with the same insufficient disk space error. Doesn't make any sense. Any advice from the community please?
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue, has anyone resolved this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Super frustraing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone get an answer to this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Are you willing to add an additional Signature and Initial to what you already have saved under Fill & Sign tool? Or receiving error "insufficient disk space"

Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC, they both have Fill & Sign function. Which allows you to add one Signature and one Initials only. There is no option to add another Signature or Initials, unless you don't delete the existing one. So the count would be only one for each. 

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reponse but I am still confused. I don't believe that I have an existing signature set up but I am getting the same error message. Even if I did have a pre-existing signature, how would I delete it? This is super confusing and frustrating!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share the screenshot of the signature panel you are referring above? If its Fill & Sign>Sign>Add Signature then there's (-) and (+) option to add and remove the signature. 

For more details, see this: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/using/sign-pdfs.html 

Let me know if you are referring to Certificate signature not Fill & Sign. 

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines