Highlighted

Adding two blank signature fields in form

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a fillable form which will require signatures from two people,  I am not one of them. How can I just leave both blank for signing later?

Topics

Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding two blank signature fields in form

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a fillable form which will require signatures from two people,  I am not one of them. How can I just leave both blank for signing later?

Topics

Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At Prepare Form add two signature fields.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. On my free trial, there was a separate signature tool which is why I was confused.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not tick the box that says "This document requires signatures" when creating the form. That converts the file to an "Adobe Sign" form. Just add the signature fields directly and leave them un-signed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF