• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Accessibility Check - RE "Tagged Content - Failed" error

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have checked the forum for previous help on this matter, and I cannot seem to get this issue resolved. I have 14 "elements" that have the error "Tagged Content - Failed" . I cannot find them in the content or tag panel, and the elements are highlighting text in a table, i'm not an expert at all on this. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

There is a fix for that explained in this old guide: AdobeCommonAccessibilityIssuesQRD.pdf, "Figures Alternate Text" ---->>Starting on Page 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you applying to a document an auto-tagging action with the Action Wizard? 

Were you also able to use the Accessibility Checker to repair the issue and had no success?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I used the auto tag function, for image/graphic alt-text. I fixed most of my issues brought up by the accessibility checker except this one that I canā€™t seem to get rid of.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a fix for that explained in this old guide: AdobeCommonAccessibilityIssuesQRD.pdf, "Figures Alternate Text" ---->>Starting on Page 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot thank you enough, not even our division that makes documents accessible could figure it out. This was so helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got a 404 error when I tried this link. Is the document posted anywhere else? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Guy_I,  here's the new link at the Seattle Public Schools website: https://www.seattleschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/AdobeCommonAccessibilityIssuesQRD.pdf

It's actually quite good ā€” too good because now you don't need to take my accessible PDF classes! <grin>

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Couldn't find that tagged but I lost that . I been first time . I don't know what happen on the tagged 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines