• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe account

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop was updated a week ago, and now I have to sign in to Adobe every time I open a PDF. Can I set up automatic login?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went through a period a few weeks ago, in which I was asked to log into my Adobe account pretty frequently - quite annoying, frankly.  As far as I can tell, the only changes to my system might have been an update or two of Windows 10.  I mention this because at some point, it stopped bugging me.  It might be a good idea to open the Acrobat (assuming that's the program you're having this issue), and click the Adobe Online Services category on the left, and be sure your account information is listed there.  If not, you can enter it, plus there's a Manage Account button that you can use to check out your settings.

Mine just stopped asking, and hopefully yours will too!

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines