Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 2015 DC license issue -

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I work in IT for the company. I have set up a new laptop for a colleague and installed Adobe Acrobat 2015 DC. She is registered on the Abobe Portal for the Adobe Acrobat license but when I launch it and enter the valid Adobe ID details it just gives me the 30 day trial.

We need to replace her current laptop but at the moment Adobe Acrobat 2015 DC is installed on it and is successfully licensed. 

Can i get some assistance with getting Adobe Acrobat 2015 DC product successfully activated on the new laptop please?

Regards

Sheldon

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a pretty old version of DC (it's no longer called using the year number, that's used for the perpetual license versions).

If you have an on-going subscription you should install the latest version, available here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks try67,

Hanks for your quick response, I forgot to mention in my last email that Adobe Acrobat 2015 DC is installed on my colleague's present laptop and was activated successfully using her Adobe ID dteails, we just cancelled the window asking for license code.

So on the new laptop I used the same procedure that we used on her current one to activate the product, as i understand that we can our individual Creative Cloud license lets us install apps on more than one computer, activate (sign-in) on two, but use them on only one computer at a time. 

Hope this all makes sense 🙂

Regards

Sheldon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sheldon!

I hope you are doing well.

++ adding to the correct suggestion shared by try67

You can also take help from the following help article about activating and deactivating the Adobe apps. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activate-deactivate-products.html

If you/user is using the classic version of Acrobat Pro 2015 (serial number based product), then you can deactivate the application from the help menu and then uninstall it using the Acrobat Cleaner tool from the old laptop. 

Then you can install the Acrobat Pro 2015 Classic from the following link and use the serial/product key for the activation on the new machine https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2015-downloads.html

Would you mind sharing the Adobe ID (email) of the user on which the license is associated in the private message only so that I can check the licensing/subscription details and can assist you further?

Please click on my profile name>choose to send a message to initiate the private message.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines