Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 2015 End of Support Message

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I manage the IT department for a business of about 90 employees. Recently one of our employees has been getting an "End of Support" message in Adobe Acrobat 2015. The message pops up every time this employee opens a PDF file and has become a slight nuisance. We have a perpetual license for this version and so far, no encountered any other issues besides this.

We've made sure the user is signed into their adobe account and the license code is showing as valid. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this pop-up from constantly appearing?Adobe Error.PNG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade. No business should be running software after EOL, Acrobat is a major attack vector and there will soon be unfixed security bugs. If you insist on keeping it going, maybe this user's registry hive for Acrobat prefs is unwriteable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading would definitely be optimal. I 100% agree with you there. The board of directors and management, on the other hand, doesn't agree and insists that the product works just fine and there's no reason to upgrade, always sidelining the security risks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning all.  I'm having this same issue.  I'm not interested in getting an upgrade right now.  I just need a way to remove the constant pop up.  Any suggestions?  This is a business account.

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines