Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE ACROBAT 9 PRO - Error 1327 Invalid drive G

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I could not install my ADOBE ACROBAT 9 PRO EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER.

IAM GETTING THE ERROR AS 1327 INAVLID DRIVE G:\: .I EVEN TRIED  \WITH THE COMAND PROMT BUT STILL I COULDNT INSTALL IT

KINDLY HELP ME

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

if you're using an incompatible os (ie, any newer os), you can expect some (or a lot of) problems with installation, and if you manage to install, with using acrobat 9.

that said, your best chance at installing is to install on the c drive and to use compatibility mode (if using windows).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you're using an incompatible os (ie, any newer os), you can expect some (or a lot of) problems with installation, and if you manage to install, with using acrobat 9.

that said, your best chance at installing is to install on the c drive and to use compatibility mode (if using windows).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines