Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat 9 pro no start up

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Air Book was comming back form Service and now they change to 64 Bit -> my Adobe Acrobat 9 pro is not anymore running ( 32Bit) do you have any solution or Idea how to fix? thx for feedback

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat 9 pro no start up

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Air Book was comming back form Service and now they change to 64 Bit -> my Adobe Acrobat 9 pro is not anymore running ( 32Bit) do you have any solution or Idea how to fix? thx for feedback

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded mac OS? Apple decided to scrap all the old apps. Buy new Acrobat 2000, or subscribe to Acrobat DC. Acrobat 9, 10 and 11 are useless to you since you let Apple work on your system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 2020, you mean...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No old version 2008

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was correcting TSN, not you. They wrote "Acrobat 2000", instead of "Acrobat 2020".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

Acrobat 9 Pro is an old and EOL application and no longer supported. Please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-support-acrobat-8-reader.html for more information.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops yes. Acrobat 2020.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0